Enrollment in the Guitar Infusion course opens tomorrow morning (mark your calendar!)

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 03:17:40 +0000

Tomorrow morning, I'll be reopening enrollment for the guitar
course I am most excited about - the Guitar Infusion course.

Who is the program for?

If you are frustrated with your improvisations always sounding
the same and want to start effectively speaking musically, this
is going to be for you.

or

If you took lessons before but never really understood fully how
to apply all the theory in a natural and effective way - this is
going to be for you..

I am very excited about letting you know more about the course
tomorrow morning (and it is very time sensitive so keep an eye
out to your inbox with instructions on how to register!)

See you tomorrow morning!

David