Your secret weapon to amazing melodic solos

From: David Wallimann <contact_at_guitarplayback.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2019 19:05:57 +0000

You already know how important a good melodic hook is to a guitar
solo. Unfortunately a great sense of melody is not something they
teach in music schools. Sure, you might stumble upon a few cool
melodic licks on Youtube, but those don't really TEACH you how to
come up with your own melodic feel.

What if I told you that there is a formula that will
systematically create melodic solos so powerful, so emotional and
so moving that listeners will have no other choice but fall in
love with your playing? This formula took me years of research
and experimentations to develop, but it really works.

You see, I've used this exact formula for over two decades. I
wrote entire albums using it. I won many guitar contests using
it. The formula has even helped me get many high paying session
gigs. I hope this doesn't come as bragging as this is certainly
not my intent. I just want you to understand how powerful and
life changing this formula is.

The full step-by-step method is explained in much detail in the
Melodic Theme Formula course which I am offering at a big
discounted price to a few select players this week.

( https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t8uzx9g2/8ghqhoh0pk58e2/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvbWVsb2RpYy1mb3JtdWxhLz9wcm9kdWN0X2lkPTc5NTcyNiZjb3Vwb25fY29kZT1NRUxPRElD )

Click here to discover the Melodic Theme Formula course! (
https://el2.convertkit-mail.com/c/5qud5rdp77t8uzx9g2/v8u3hrhx38k62v/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ3VpdGFycGxheWJhY2suY29tL3AvbWVsb2RpYy1mb3JtdWxhLz9wcm9kdWN0X2lkPTc5NTcyNiZjb3Vwb25fY29kZT1NRUxPRElD )

In the course, you will discover the secret to crafting amazing
melodic themes all the time, regardless of the chord progression,
style or even instrumentation used. This is the exact formula
I've been using for years. Using this has enabled me to play on
many records and opened new doors in my musical career I would
never have dreamed of.

This course is available for a very special discounted price this
week only!

If you have any questions about the course, simply respond to
this email and I'll get back to you directly!David