(no subject)

From: erline boudreaux <erlinek4rbou_at_outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 18:26:03 +0000

*~Browse lots of SEXXY single ladies in your area~* It is real!

Women that are open to hook-up, no strings or drama attached!

carylon266 has sent you the following message:

Hey there good-looking, I am just trying to hook up quickly! I just recently broke up with my boyfriend...Found him two timing and it sucked so bad so not I am not blowing or fuckin him! I'm just horny ready to put out to get back at him and prepared to meet u...Straight down for whatever u wanna do. We can trade photos to find out if you like whatever I have to offer...I'm expecting hearing back from u. Just hit me up here so we https://goo.gl/RQYu9G#bm9uZSU0MG5vbmUuaHU= may go further.

XO, carylon

https://goo.gl/RQYu9G?bm9uZQ== get rid from our list
𝐦𝒗𝒑𝒏𝒓