Carolyn has sent you a video invite...

From: localmatches <support_at_localmatches.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 03:00:28 +0200 (CEST)
Kathy has sent you a video invite...

MESSAGE BELOW:

Hi honey

I am at home alone and want someone to talk dirty to me. Will you? I hope you'd say yes. If so, let's do a webcam session and go on from there.

CLICK to start session

none_at_none.hu, you have gotten this email message because you're a member of our site. If you have any questions about your membership please contact customer support. If you have received this email in error and you would like to unsubscribe from these mailings, please click the link below:
Unsubscribe
Stallion FSC Limited • 48 Constant Spring Rd • Kingston 10 • JM