Tracktion eNews - Waveform to the Power of Pi - 30% Sale

From: Tracktion <reply_at_tracktion.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2019 01:04:23 +0000

The Power of Waveform with Pi 4
Waveform running on Pi makes for an awesome compact editing rig. Raspberry Pi 4 is now shipping – it features a CPU almost 4 times faster than the model 3 CPU and up to 4 GB of RAM. We've released new versions of Waveform, Collective and DAW Essentials Collection that supports the Pi versions 2, 3, 3+ and 4. Also we now support the latest Raspberry Pi OS - Raspbian 10.

30% Sitewide Flash Sale
Savings for everyone! Now is the time to add some more plugins to your workflow.

Did you know Waveform 10 includes several instruments - 4OSC, Collective, Multi Sampler, and Drum Sampler to name a few. Be sure to check out what's new in Waveform and SAVE 30% off your upgrade price - starting from $83.30.

https://www.tracktion.com

Discount code: 30Pi4
Enter code during checkout.

Sale ends Monday​ 10/7​ at​ 11:59pm​ PDT

Read full newsletter online here:
https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/w/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/tuhljqM3zcIMiQTGyXCi2A/BDu3Sx8cv763MZeoGd1uAWig

Explore everything Tracktion has to offer:
https://www.tracktion.com

Find us on Facebook
https://www.tracktion.com/newsletter/l/XvF763R4qLohJ3vCg4n763v98A/qZFh07uZCAhCPwUiHRwE3Q/BDu3Sx8cv763MZeoGd1uAWig

---------
You're receiving this because you are a registered Tracktion user. These updates often include important information about your software. We promise not to bug you too often but, if you choose not to receive updates from us, please feel free to unsubscribe below.

Unsubscribe from this mailing: