Printing products

From: <sales3_at_printingfield.oicp.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 23:24:47 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

Wish you enjoy a great day!

We get to know that your company may need printing from your website from the Internet, and at
this moment we recommend ourselves of this opportunity to establish business relationship with you.

We are a leading manufacturer and exporter in printing services in CN for years. Our printing services
enjoy a good market around the world. Let me give you a brief introduction of our services:

1. Products: Book, Magazine, Catalog, Picture Album, Booklet, Calendar, Brochure, Poster and any
  other products related to printing.
2. Printing Price: Only 30% of cost what you print in your country.
3. Advantages: Perfect Quality, Competitive Prices, Good Services.
4. Guarantee: If you were not satisfied with our products, we should refund you or reprint them.

Should any of these items be of interest to you, please let us know. We will offer you a competitive price
and high quality services upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

Look forward to receiving your enquiries soon.

Fathfully,
Sophia
admin_at_hongchengco.com