PM sent at 5:15pm

From: 💕Lisa Caldera <servnHimOverstreet5452_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 21:31:52 -0700

I saw your page and wanted to get in touch. I was curious if you were still looking for someone to have some fun with? Right now I really just want someone in my life that I can have a good time with and not have any sort of strings attached with. The idea of an older man pounding me out really makes me hot. If you want to just have your way with me and know what you are doing then please drop me a line. Lets talk soon.
You mayhttp://www.usmatchgo.comto respond and to view her information.