Hello, power distribution cabinet solution

From: Cindy Tang <sales1_at_ks-gz.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 15:50:03 +0800

Dear

We are one of the profession power distribution cabinet parts in Guangdong, China. We provide reactive power compensation electornic systerm with reliable quality and good performance, we have 49 patents in domestic and worldwide, which has good reputation all around the world. Arc extinguisher technology and energy storage system are also provided.

If you need these products, please reply us with your requirement detials! we will offer you our best solution!

If disturb you, could you please put me in touch with the right person or the decision-maker? Thank you in advance.

Waiting for your early reply!

Thanks & Best Regards,

Cindy Tang

Guangzhou Kingser Electronics Co., Ltd.