I was hiding a secret, but not the one they thought 9447.94

From: Leisa Hawthorn <leisaham2_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 23:57:56 +0000

🔞 I am a cancer survivor. I was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma when I was 19 years old. One day my college roommate was coaching me on how to be flirty and cool when texting a boy and the next day a nurse was teaching me how to inject myself with white blood cells. I got chemo through a port, a device surgically placed in my chest that flowed medicine to my heart. As I sat in the hospital, my shiny bald head matching my dad’s, I read fashion magazines. Enduring an ugly illness, I wanted to witness beauty. Hilary Rhoda, an athletic model who hailed from my all-girls high school, inspired me. She left our town for glossy magazine covers. 🔞
/
🔞USE MY ID - 🔞