Re: Re: T shirts, shirts and suits

From: Hello there <custommadeclothing_at_163.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 2:16:10 +0800

Dear Sir, Madam,

We are Chinese garments supplier. My name is Mr lee, the sales manager.

We have our own factory and we also have a few good partner factories.

The quality products we can supply as below:

Women's apparel, down jackets, hoodies, t-shirts, shirts, workwear, sportswear, jackets, cargo pants, etc and we also supply
accessories, such as hats, beanies, caps, scarvs,etc.

We mainly supply custom made orders, occasionally wholesle some kids clothes.

Just ask if you have any questions or concerns. I'm always happy to reply in a fast manner.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes and stay well.

Mr lee

P.S:Our work email: Mrlee_at_wesupplygarments.com