New designs of bags

From: Steven Xiu <ronta_bags_at_foxmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2021 04:24:46 +0800

Hi, gabot.tren
How are you?
This is Steven from Ronta(Xiamen)C.,Ltd, China. We are a professional bags manufacturer.
I visited your website, maybe you'll be interested in the following bags:

We can manufacture many other types of bags, OEM & ODM orders are accepted.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's any inquiry.
Best regards,
Steven Xiu
Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,LTD.
PS: If you're not intereted, please reply "remove".
 In pit vipers, the grooves are located between the nostril and the eye in a large "pit" on each side of the head
 After its completion, students are able to enroll in a specific PhD programme (programa de doctorado) and begin a dissertation on a set topic for a maximum time of three years (full-time) and five years (part-time)
 International cooperation has evolved, coordinated and culminated in the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development2 and the Paris Climate Agreement, which are soon to be complemented by the Post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework of the Convention on Biological Diversity
2021/8/23 4:24:57

bags.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: bags.jpg)