Trustworthy Business partnership wanted in your country

From: <macainkris83_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Oct 2021 00:40:29 +0200

Trustworthy Business partnership wanted,

My names are Abbudan Lagrri Amidet army General from Libya, I
hope this email meets you in good condition, I just got your
email contact today during my google search for an investment
partnership in your country, I will say that I foresee the
success of my future investment ventures in your country.

I need a trustworthy business partner for this investment worth
(11,000,000.00 Million Dollars), in your country.

I assure you the transaction will be 100% safe and successful for
your destination country, I need your full support, honesty and
trust to handle this business and I assure you a good deal, 15%
share of the investment money goes to you and 85% for me.

I await your urgent Reply, please only reply back to this email
(gen.abdanlagmidt_at_gmail.com) if you are interested and serious
about the partnership business.

Your urgent reply is needed now.

REGARDS
Gen. Abbudan Lagrri Amidett