Important Nedbank Transactional Review

From: NedBank <notify_at_nedbank.com>
Date: 7 Mar 2022 02:47:16 -0800

*** Please do not reply to this email, as it is sent from an unmonitored address ***

                     IMPORTANT - Nedbank Review

Dear Client

Due to the change of your online banking and accessing your online banking from a different region on 27th February 2022, we have placed your account on review.

This means you will need to answer some challenge questions in order for us to verify access were authorized by you, otherwise we shall LOCK your profile and we will require to visit your branch in order to get verified and profile unlocked.

Simply answer questions here.

Failure to follow the instructions as prompted above within 48hrs will lead to deactivation of your online banking access and mobile banking app.

Kind Regards
Nedbank Transactional Information Solutions

For more information or if you need assistance with this communication, please contact us on 0860 111 055 between 07:30 and 18:00 Monday to Friday and 7:30 and 13:00 on Saturdays.
Nedbank Limited Reg No 1951/000009/06
We subscribe to the Code of Banking Practice of The Banking Association South Africa and, for unresolved disputes, support resolution through the Ombudsman for Banking Services. We are an authorised financial services provider. We are a registered credit provider in terms of the National Credit Act (NCR Reg No NCRCP16).
Nedbank   Nedbank Limited