RE:Waterproof duffel backbag / MOQ:500 pcs 2023/3/1011:09:48

From: Steven <sales04_at_bagsto.info>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2023 11:09:40 +0800

Hi, none
I hope this email finds you well.
We are a leading supplier of high-quality bags, specializing in the production of various styles including backpacks, sports bags, travel bags, cooler, bags, laptop bags, equipment bags, dry bags, and more.
Here is our waterproof duffel backpack I would like to recommend to you:

Material: 500D tarpaulin PVC
Size: 33x53x33 cm
Logo: custom logo accepted
MOQ: 500 pcs

Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's any inquiry.
Best regards,
Steven Xiu
If you're not willing to receive our emails, you can unsubscribe.
 I’ll carry them away under my shawl
 It was his best friend on board, a lieutenant like himself, who had come to his side, and, offering him a telescope, said with a great sigh of satisfaction,- "Look! there, do you see? At last we are here

duffel-backpack.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: duffel-backpack.jpg)