calling all kencko superfans

From: kencko <kencko_at_kencko.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 14:07:02 +0000 (UTC)

[putting the fruit back in fruit snacks](https://republic.com/kencko-foods?utm_source=kenckofoods&utm_medium=email_prelaunch2_notopenfirstemail&utm_campaign=issuer_ref)

Hi ,

In case you missed our first email announcing our exciting investment campaign with Republic, we wanted to make sure you didn’t miss out!

This investment campaign will give everyone a chance to own a stake in our growing business and share in our success. You can lock in your spot today to be a part of this fundraising round at [www.republic.com/kencko-foods](https://republic.com/kencko-foods?utm_source=kenckofoods&utm_medium=email_prelaunch2_notopenfirstemail&utm_campaign=issuer_ref) for a limited time. By reserving now, your spot is guaranteed for when our investment campaign officially launches!

[LEARN MORE](https://republic.com/kencko-foods?utm_source=kenckofoods&utm_medium=email_prelaunch2_notopenfirstemail&utm_campaign=issuer_ref)

At kencko:

- Our mission is to make eating more fruits and vegetables more attainable. We believe this is essential to the health of both people, and the planet.
- We launched the first version of our organic fruit and vegetable smoothies in 2017 and have been covered in Forbes, Fast Company, Refinery29, and more.
- We’ve sold over 20 million smoothies in our first five years and launched two additional categories: our very own plant-based protein and 100% fruit and veggie gumdrops.

[LEARN MORE](https://republic.com/kencko-foods?utm_source=kenckofoods&utm_medium=email_prelaunch2_notopenfirstemail&utm_campaign=issuer_ref)

Thank you for your support,

kencko team

[smarter ways to nourish the world](https://www.kencko.com/)

[facebook](https://www.facebook.com/kenckocom/)
[instagram](https://www.instagram.com/kencko/)
[twitter](https://twitter.com/kenckofoods)
[linkedin](https://www.linkedin.com/company/kenckofoods/)
[tiktok](https://www.tiktok.com/_at_kencko)

With regard to communications by an issuer on the Site to gauge interest in a potential Securities offering in a yet to be determined exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act, including opportunities to “reserve” Securities as indications of interest in the potential offering, please note that pursuant to SEC Rule 241 (i) that no money or other consideration is being solicited thereby, and if sent in response, will not be accepted, (ii) no sales will be made or commitments to purchase accepted until the issuer determines the exemption under which the offering is intended to be conducted and, where applicable, the filing, disclosure, or qualification requirements of such exemption are met, (iii) any such offer may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time before notice of its acceptance is given after the qualification date, and (iv) an indication of interest is non-binding and involves no obligation or commitment of any kind.

Got any questions? Simply reply to this email.

kencko foods, inc. | 240 Kent Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11249