things are about to change

From: kencko <kencko_at_kencko.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 17:30:50 +0000 (UTC)

[tomas](https://republic.com/kencko-foods?utm_source=kencko-foods&utm_medium=email_prelaunch_tomasthanks&utm_campaign=issuer_ref)

Hi there,

On behalf of the entire kencko team, I want to personally thank you for being a kencko customer. We truly love being a part of your daily routine, and greatly appreciate your loyalty as we continue pursuing our mission: to make eating more fruits and vegetables more attainable, and believe this is essential to the health of both people, and the planet.

To help us better chase after this lofty goal, we’re running an investment campaign that gives everyone a chance to invest in kencko and join our mission.

If you’d like to be a part of this fundraising round, you can reserve your spot at [www.republic.com/kencko-foods.](https://republic.com/kencko-foods?utm_source=kencko-foods&utm_medium=email_prelaunch_tomasthanks&utm_campaign=issuer_ref) By reserving, your spot is guaranteed for when our investment campaign officially launches!

Whether you join in or not, thank you so much for helping kencko continue to grow and thrive.

[LEARN MORE](https://republic.com/kencko-foods?utm_source=kencko-foods&utm_medium=email_prelaunch_tomasthanks&utm_campaign=issuer_ref)

Best,

Tomas Froes & the kencko team

[smarter ways to nourish the world](https://www.kencko.com/)

[facebook](https://www.facebook.com/kenckocom/)
[instagram](https://www.instagram.com/kencko/)
[twitter](https://twitter.com/kenckofoods)
[linkedin](https://www.linkedin.com/company/kenckofoods/)
[tiktok](https://www.tiktok.com/_at_kencko)

With regard to communications by an issuer on the Site to gauge interest in a potential Securities offering in a yet to be determined exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act, including opportunities to “reserve” Securities as indications of interest in the potential offering, please note that pursuant to SEC Rule 241 (i) that no money or other consideration is being solicited thereby, and if sent in response, will not be accepted, (ii) no sales will be made or commitments to purchase accepted until the issuer determines the exemption under which the offering is intended to be conducted and, where applicable, the filing, disclosure, or qualification requirements of such exemption are met, (iii) any such offer may be withdrawn or revoked, without obligation or commitment of any kind, at any time before notice of its acceptance is given after the qualification date, and (iv) an indication of interest is non-binding and involves no obligation or commitment of any kind.

Got any questions? Simply reply to this email.

kencko foods, inc. | 240 Kent Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11249