RE:Customized bags manufacturer 2023/3/15 13:56:45

From: Steven Xiu <sales01_at_boboec.top>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 13:56:37 +0800

Dear Sirs,
I hope this email finds you well. My name is Steven Xiu and I am a representative of Ronta(Xiamen)Co.,Ltd, a professional bags manufacturer based in China.
We are a leading supplier of high-quality bags, specializing in the production of various styles including backpacks, sports bags, travel bags, cooler, bags, laptop bags, equipment bags, dry bags, and more. Our products are made with the finest materials and are designed to meet the highest standards of durability and functionality.
Below are some of our bags for your reference:

We are excited to offer our products to a global market and believe that our bags would make a great addition to your product line. Our bags are practical and affordably priced, making them a popular choice among consumers.
If you are interested in learning more about our products, please let us know and we would be happy to send you our catalog and price list. We are confident that our bags will meet your expectations and exceed your customers' needs.
Thank you for taking the time to read this email. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and build a long-lasting business relationship.
Best regards,
Steven Xiu
If you're not willing to receive our emails, you can unsubscribe.
 St
 It was he who had been in the wrong in their last desperate struggle, and he found it easy to forgive himself; and Aunt Agatha’s garden, and the paths, and flower-pots he remembered so well, softened him more and more

ronta_1_.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: ronta_1_.jpg)