RE: Can I help to supply you the customized bags? 2023/3/20 21:32:20

From: Steven Xiu <sales05_at_egfds.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 21:32:07 +0800

Hello, gabot.tren

Wish you a nice day!

We are a professional bags manufacturer from China.

Are you looking for a bag for your company event, brand promotion, giveaways,etc. Below is a non-woven bag which may be suitable for you:

Material: 80 gsm non-woven fabric
Color: black, white, red, blue, yellow,etc can be customized.
Size: 35x45x12cm or customized
MOQ: 3,000 pieces

If you want to know more, please contact me.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Steven

If you're not willing to receive your emails, you can unsubscribe.

 was warm and cosy.The days that followed were equally as disappointing. The smooth white surface of the snow was unmarred by track of beast or bird. No living creature stirred. No sound broke the silence. The frozen world was dead
 eight miles further
2023/3/2021:32:20

non-woven-bag.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: non-woven-bag.jpg)