RE: To customise your bags 2023/3/21 9:15:11

From: Steven Xiu <sales02_at_egfds.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2023 09:15:02 +0800

Hello, dnm

Wish you a nice day!

We are a professional bags manufacturer from China.

Are you looking for a bag for your company event, brand promotion, giveaways,etc. Below is a non-woven bag which may be suitable for you:

Material: 80 gsm non-woven fabric
Color: black, white, red, blue, yellow,etc can be customized.
Size: 35x45x12cm or customized
MOQ: 3,000 pieces

If you want to know more, please contact me.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Steven

If you're not willing to receive your emails, you can unsubscribe.

 the property of her father; twelve thousand a year from Faucombe (which
 that he had found sandstone. To-day we travelled over porphyries like those of the last stage: but
2023/3/219:15:11

non-woven-bag.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: non-woven-bag.jpg)