Re:1,000 pcs - Drawstring bags 2023/3/22 18:31:05

From: Alan Pan <sales03_at_bagsupplier.shop>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 18:30:52 +0800

Hello, none

How are you?

We are professional bags manufacturer from China, and we can supply you all kind of customized bags.

Below is one of drawstring bag we did for your reference. Please contact me freely if you are interested.

Size: 34*45CM
Material:420D polyester
Colors: Customized
MOQ: 1,000 pcs only

Best regards,

Alan

-------
Please reply "Remove" if you do not our services.
 His object was, not to convert the king, but to stir up the English against their lawful prince, and induce them to fall prostrate again before the Roman pontiff
 They believed that the rapids and cataracts on the French River and the Upper Ottawa were caused by dams made by their amphibious ancestor
"In the midst of which Constance lifted a knowing look across to Miranda, and Miranda sent it back
2023/3/22
18:31:05

Drawstring-bag.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: Drawstring-bag.jpg)