Seamless.AI Data Privacy Notice

From: Seamless.AI <info_at_sainotice.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 18:03:46 +0000

Unable to view? Read it online

Personal Data Privacy Notice

We wanted to inform you of the collection, processing, and sharing of your personal data. Seamless.AI is a provider of business contact information for businesses. Our customers are businesses trying to reach business professionals for sales, marketing, recruiting, and other business purposes.

If you would like, you may access, delete, or opt out of the sharing of your personal data by visiting our Personal Information Request Portal. We provide additional information below.

Categories of Personal Data Processed

Seamless.AI collects business contact information, including your:

    1.       Name,

    2.       Company,

    3.       Telephone number,

    4.       Email address,

    5.       Office address, and

    6.       Job title and education.

Purposes of Personal Data Processing

Seamless.AI processes your information to provide our products and services to our customers and for other purposes, including for communications and customer service, direct marketing, and legal and compliance purposes. The information may be shared with our customers subject to terms that prohibit its unauthorized use or transfer. Our customers may use the information to market their products or services or to contact you regarding professional opportunities.

Legal Bases for Personal Data Processing

Seamless.AI's legal bases for processing your personal data include the performance of contracts, communicating with you and providing customer service, and for our legitimate business interests, such as the provision, promotion and improvement of our products and services, fraud detection and prevention, risk assessment, continuing and improving customer relations, updating customer details and preferences, marketing, advertising, meeting legal obligations, and complying with laws.

Sharing of Personal Data

Your personal data may be shared with Seamless.AI's customers. These customers are subject to restrictive agreements regarding the use and sharing of your personal data.

Retention of Personal Data

Seamless.AI retains personal data for as long as reasonably required to comply with our legal obligations and in compliance with our data retention policies and procedures. We also retain your personal data for as long as reasonably required for our business purposes, including to provide our services to our customers, to resolve disputes, to enforce our agreements, and for the safety, security, and reliability of our products and services.

Your Rights relating to Personal Data

You may have the right to access, correct, object, or delete your personal data, for example by visiting our Personal Information Request Portal. You may also have the right to lodge a complaint with a local supervisory authority; the right to have Seamless.AI restrict the processing of your personal data; the right of portability of your personal data; or the right to withdraw any consent relating to the processing of your personal data. You may also contact us using the information below to exercise your rights.

Sources of Personal Data

Seamless.AI gathers personal data from several sources, which may include your professional networking, customer relationship management, or social media platforms, our website, our service providers and partners, and publicly available sources.

Contact Us

Seamless.AI is Seamless Contacts, Inc., and we are located at 7652 Sawmill Road, Suite 341, Dublin, Ohio 43016.

Additional Information

You may find additional information about how we process personal data by reading our Privacy PolicyCalifornia Consumer Privacy Act PolicyTerms of Use, and other documents that may apply to you found on our website.

Respectfully,

Seamless.AI Privacy

Seamless.AI

7652 Sawmill Road, Suite 341,

Dublin, Ohio 43016

Privacy Policy

CCPA Policy

Terms of Use

If you no longer wish to receive mail from us, you can  unsubscribe