PAYMENT APPROVAL FUNDS?

From: US Department of the Treasury <test_at_santander.com.br>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2023 06:58:17 +0700

>From The Desk Of:

Timothy Gribben

Commissioner

Debt Management Services

Bureau of the Fiscal Service Funds

Our Ref: BFS/IRD/CBX/021/09

ATTN:

How are you doing? I am writing to inform you that the IMF has taken over, working towards the eradication of fraudsters and scam

Artists Around the World With the help of United States Government and the United Nation, The US Department of the Treasury Funds are willing

Open an account with the Pinnacle Union Bank to ensure your funds is transferred successfully to your personal account through an agent Bar. Frank Daniel in the email below.

Name: Barrister Frank Daniel's
Email: frankd000_at_aliyun.com
Contact Number: +1(912)268-7702

Contact Barrister Frank Daniels immediately regarding your Funds,Since your name and email appeared among the beneficiaries who will receive a compensation of US $ 22 Million, we have made arrangement to register an Online Banking through Pinnacle Union Global Bank to create and
Transfer.

I am Mr. Timothy Gribben The Commissioner Debt Management Services Bureau of the Fiscal Service US Department of the Treasury Funds Awaiting.

Regards,
Timothy Gribben
Commissioner
Debt Management Services