Join Us at the Scotland High Tech Manufacturing & Precision Engineering Expo - Register Now for Free!

From: Scotland High Tech Manufacturing & Precision Engineering Expo <newsletter_at_builtenvironmentevent.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 15:38:13 +0000

Hello,

We are excited to extend a warm invitation to you for the SCOTLAND HIGH TECH MANUFACTURING & PRECISION ENGINEERING, a premier event that will highlight the latest advances in these two intricately
linked and fast evolving sectors. Whether you are a seasoned professional, a student, or simply passionate about these two areas, this event promises to provide valuable insights, networking
opportunities, and a chance to connect with industry leaders.

Our headline sponsor for this event is SCOTTISH ENGINEERING, the industry membership and representative body for manufacturing and engineering in SCOTLAND.

Best of all, registration is now open, and it's completely free!

Event Details: