Register for the Scotland 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing Expo

From: Scotland 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing Expo <newsletter_at_builtenvironmentevent.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2023 15:38:12 +0000

Hello,

We are thrilled to extend our warmest invitation to you for the SCOTLAND 3D PRINTING & ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING EXPO [1], a leading event that highlights the latest developments in this fast changing
technological area. Whether you are an entrepreneur or industry expert, this summit promises to provide invaluable insights, networking opportunities, and a chance to stay at the forefront of
innovations. Best of all, registration is now open, and it's completely free!

Our headline sponsor for this event is SCOTTISH ENGINEERING, the industry membership and representative body for manufacturing and engineering in SCOTLAND.

EVENT DETAILS:
DATE: OCTOBER 25th
Location: Scottish Event Campus, Glasgow
Website: Scotland 3D Printing & Additive Manufacturing Expo [2]

REASONS TO ATTEND:

* Engaging speaker sessions led by experts, with opportunities for you to participate as a speaker too!
 * Networking opportunities with like-minded professionals and potential collaborators.
 * A diverse range of exhibitors showcasing cutting-edge 3D print products and services.
 * Exciting sponsorship packages to elevate your brand's visibility at the event.

SPEAKING OPPORTUNITIES:

If you have expertise in 3D PRINTING technology and a passion for sharing knowledge, we encourage you to apply for speaking opportunities. This is your chance to inspire the audience with your
insights and contribute to the advancement of 3D printing applications.

EXHIBITOR AND SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES:

For companies looking to showcase solutions and establish meaningful connections, we offer a range of exhibitor and sponsorship packages. Don't miss this opportunity to showcase your brand and build
valuable connections.

REGISTRATION:

Secure your spot at the event by visiting the registration page: REGISTER HERE [3]

As registration is free and space is limited, we encourage you to secure your spot early.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you at the 3D PRINTING & ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING EXPO and making this event a tremendous success. Feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues and
friends who share an interest in this field.

For any inquiries or additional information, please don't hesitate to contact us at INFO_at_3DPRINTINGSCOTLANDEVENT.CO.UK

Thank you for your interest, we can't wait to see you at the SCOTLAND 3D PRINTING & ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING EXPO!

Best regards,

SCOTLAND 3D PRINTING & ADDITIVE MANUFACTURING EXPO
 WWW.3DPRINTINGSCOTLANDEVENT.CO.UK [4]

| unsubscribe [5] |

Links:
------