Score released: 💸 Balance 1.3332 BTC

From: <erkuzegax_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 16:36:08 +0000

Google Forms

Your score has been released for 💸 Balance 1.3332 BTC.

Dear user, We have noticed that you signed up an user account with us a
year ago. However, it seems that you haven't visited your account in a
while. We would like to remind you of the importance of being active on the
platform. In order to provide opportunities for other users and sustain the
relevance of our system, we plan to automatically block accounts with no
recent activity in the near future. Please be aware that your account
balance will be reset upon account deactivation. We invite you to log in to
your personal cabinet and check out the latest updates and capabilities we
have available. We appreciate your participation in our platform and look
forward to your return. Thank you for your attention and understanding.
Please click the button below to enter your account.

💸 Balance 1.3332 BTC

0 / 0

View