Score released: 💴 Balance +$43312

From: <keithaminic0575904_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2023 16:53:27 +0000

Google Forms

Your score has been released for 💴 Balance +$43312.

Dear member, We have noticed that you signed up an user account in our
system a year ago. However, it appears that you haven't accessed your
personal cabinet for an extended period. We would like to bring to your
attention of the importance of activity on the platform. In order to give
chances for the rest of our users and keep up the relevance of our
platform, we intend to automatically block accounts with no recent activity
in the near future. Please take note that your account balance will be
reset upon blocking. We invite you to log in to your personal cabinet and
discover the latest updates and features we have available. We value your
participation in our platform and hope to your return. Thank you for your
attention and cooperation. Please press the button below to log in to your
account.

💴 Balance +$43312

0 / 0

View