Employer reputation survey nomination on behalf of Hungarian University of Agriculture

From: MATE External Relations <externalrelations_at_uni-mate.hu>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2023 15:59:38 +0000

Dear Ballyrichard House,
We are writing to you as an important stakeholder of our university, the Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences. We value our ongoing engagement with you and would like to be certain that we are not using your information for any purpose that you would prefer us not to. For the purposes of an important global survey of employer opinion, we would like to seek your permission to pass on your contact details to the QS Intelligence Unit (QSIU). We feel that your impartial responses would contribute to the insight and precision of the survey's outcomes. Please check or provide the following data of the relevant person that could be contacted for this survey:

  * Name: ...
  * Job title: ...
  * Institution: Ballyrichard House, Arklow, IE
  * Email address: ...
If you consent to your contact details being passed to QSIU for this purpose exclusively, please reply to this email by January 05, 2024. If we do not hear from you by this date, we will assume that you do not want your contact details to be passed on.
If you agree, you should be contacted by QSIU in the next few months with an invitation to participate in the annual QS Global Employer Survey, along with a maximum of two reminders. Their email will come from rankings_at_qs.com<mailto:rankings_at_qs.com> please add to your safe senders and check your spam.
The resulting data will be used in aggregate form only, QSIU will not contact you for any other reason, or for more than two editions of their annual survey, without supplementary or separate consent. Your responses will be combined with those of many others around the world to form employer reputation indicators used in the QS World University Rankings at global, regional, subject and program levels where relevant. Detailed information can be found here<http://support.qs.com/>.
The Hungarian Agriculture University of Life Sciences manages your personal data for any future cooperation purposes, however, if you would like to opt out you may request the deletion of it. You can find the University's data privacy policy here<https://uni-mate.hu/documents/40312/242434/Adatkezelési+tájékoztató+külföldi+kontaktadatbázishoz._ENdocx.docx/5f785cd3-d2bb-01c0-d7fb-444d66ffb8ad?t=1668526357343>.
Many thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Kind regards,
Dr. Kovács Zoltán
Tudománystratégiai Rektori Megbízott, egyetemi tanár
Magyar Agrár- és Élettudományi Egyetem
H-1118 Budapest, Somlói út 14-16.
Tel: +3613057623

Dr. Zoltan Kovacs
Head of Research Strategy, full professor
Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences
H-1118 Budapest, Somlói street 14-16.
Tel: +3613057623
[cid:image001.png_at_01DA2F73.D80BAFC0]

image001.png