Proposal for Collaborative Partnership within the Erasmus+ Framework

From: Kamel Sellaoui <kamel.sellaoui_at_apbs.tn>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 13:31:50 +0100

Dear Esteemed Colleague,

I trust this correspondence finds you in excellent health and high spirits.

Allow me to extend my introduction; I am Kamel Sellaoui, the Chief
Executive Officer of APBS Business School, a distinguished private
Tunisian multi-disciplinary institute. Holding a CPA degree from
ISCAE, my professional journey includes a rich background as a
financial auditor with E&Y, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and as an
international systems auditor with Millicom Luxembourg. Over the past
decade, I have had the privilege of serving as the Director of APBS
Business School, concurrently holding positions on the scientific
committee and as the Erasmus+ contact point.

APBS Business School, known for its emphasis on computer science,
business administration, and data science, is unwaveringly committed
to excellence in education. Offering five master's degrees and six
bachelor's degrees in fields such as Business Administration, Human
Resources Management, Business Intelligence, Digital Marketing,
Entrepreneurship, and Innovation, our institute nurtures a student
body of approximately 200 and is supported by a dedicated faculty of
25, complemented by various training and certification centers.

In alignment with our strategic goals, internationalization is a
cornerstone of our university's vision. We firmly believe that
international collaboration serves as a conduit for the exchange of
innovative approaches, tools, and training courses. With this in mind,
APBS Business School is actively seeking new partnerships within the
framework of the Erasmus+ Programme. We perceive international
cooperation not only as a boon for our institution but also as a
mutually enriching experience for our prospective partners.

Currently engaged in the Erasmus+ program, we are eager to extend our
collaboration with your esteemed university. Envisioning a deep and
meaningful partnership within the Erasmus+ program, we aim to explore
avenues for cooperation on other mutually beneficial topics. To
formalize our commitment, we propose the signing of a collaboration
agreement between your university and APBS Business School.

Enclosed herewith is a comprehensive presentation detailing our
institute for your reference. Should you have any queries or require
further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us at your
convenience.

We are enthusiastic about the prospect of a fruitful collaboration and
eagerly anticipate the opportunity to work closely with your esteemed
institution.

Best regards,

Kamel Sellaoui
Chief Executive Officer
APBS Business School

Contact Information:
Phone: +216 5081 3331
Email: kamel.sellaoui_at_apbs.tn
Website: www.apbs.tn
<https://kamel_sellaoui_apbs_tn-dot-mm-event4.appspot.com/em_Ei4GMfqd4mkcU5pzSeT7?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.apbs.tn%2F&key=a2960a3ef25aaa1899d44f6216b8b8823be04de1>

--
*APBS Avicenne Business School,*
*Learn & Lead !*

<https://go.apbs.me/email-facebook> <https://go.apbs.me/email-linkedin>
<https://go.apbs.me/email-instagram> <https://go.apbs.me/email-youtube>
<https://go.apbs.me/email-web> <https://go.apbs.me/email-maps>
<https://go.apbs.me/email-maps> <https://go.apbs.me/email-twitter>
<https://go.apbs.me/email-pinterest> <https://go.apbs.me/email-tel>
*Disclaimer*

This message is intended only for the person or entity to
material. Any use of this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this by error,

Any opinions and other information contained in this message that do not
relate to the official business shall be understood as neither given or
endorsed by APBS.
Although precautions have been taken to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, APBS cannot accept responsibility for
any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.
Unless expressly stated, this email is not intended to form a binding
contract.