Full POST/CON 24 agenda is now live

From: The Postman Team <marketing_at_postman.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 2024 09:30:25 -0600 (CST)

Hello nonenone1,

We’re busy planning POST/CON 24–our biggest API conference ever–and we wanted to let you know the full agenda <https://go.postman.com/MDY3LVVNRC05OTEAAAGRlHWtiwkjrc4nUfexu77c5_iqk3_NvmOI1uPRcl7PGmLAODTMXnqxYlq5VQI4n1ewumeC69w=> is now live.

At POST/CON 24, we’re offering one full day of hands-on workshops with the Postman team to elevate your API skills.

We’re also holding a separate conference day where you’ll get a first look at Postman product updates and hear from industry leaders like Salesforce’s Heroku, Clarifai, and Zoom on how they use Postman. You’ll have a chance to meet Postman experts and get hands-on demos from our product managers.

Plus, we’re throwing an awesome after-party.

Act now to save 30% off your tickets. This offer is good through March 30 or until we sell out.

We hope to see you in San Francisco!

The Postman Team

-