Last Chance!

From: Garrett Strong <garrett_at_makemoneywelding.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 12:53:31 +0000

Image

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=5ngAb&m=3lGkk_.IoV._bSj&b=F61K2Hx04BggloVmbfVBeg

Sale! Sale! Sale! - Ends Tonight

Get 90 Minute MIG Mastery for $27.

>From $97 to $27 (Ends at Midnight)

Hi Unone,

Today is your last chance to get my 90 Minute MIG Mastery training course for $27.

After midnight tonight the price goes back to $97.

I've been emailing you the past couple of days because I'm having a "Post Black Friday Sale" on my 90 Minute MIG Mastery course.

Like I said, I didn't have a chance to run this $27 sale because of the Thanksgiving craze, but now it's live.

So, until tonight at midnight my online mig welding training course is on sale for $27. I'm calling this my "Post Black Friday Sale".

Right now is the perfect time to learn how to mig weld like a seasoned pro...

So, until midnight tonight you can get my entire MIG Welding Training System "90 Minute MIG Mastery" for 70% off... From $97 to $27.

This is perfect for hobbyists, or anyone who wants to learn the secrets of mig welding...

Here's where you can grab your copy for 70% off: Enter Coupon Code: 27Now

==> www.makemoneywelding.com/flash-sale

https://www.makemoneywelding.com/flash-sale?awt_l=5ngAb&awt_m=3lGkk_.IoV._bSj

Try My System For 70% Off And Get these Free Bonuses!
If the 70% discount isn't enough to have you and your welder
heading to my special '70% Off Sale', these free bonuses will surely do the trick:

Bonus 1: Cutting and Grinding Mastery ($27 Value):

This video will show you how to use angle grinders, cut off wheels, band saws, and cutting torches so you can create any project you want!

Bonus 2: Work Table Project ($27 Value):

This 20 minute video will show you how to build an awesome work table, so you can have work space to mount a vice, drill press, bench grinder, or anything you need it for!

Bonus 3: Ninja Trick To Tune Your Welder ($17 Value):

In this bonus video I'll show you an advanced ninja trick to tune your wire feed and voltage so your welds come out PERFECT every time!

Bonus 4: Plasma Power ($17 Value):

In this video course I'm going to show you all about plasma cutters, how to cut with a plasma cutter, and the advantages of plasma cutters over oxy acetylene torches.

Bonus 5: Propane Cooker Project ($17 Value)

In this bonus video I'll show you how to build a simple propane cooker so you can cook your favorite foods in the great outdoors! Cook a quick and easy stew, fry fish, and hundreds of your favorite foods!

Bonus 6: Roller Stand Project ($17 Value)

In this bonus video project I'll show you how to build an adjustable support stand for your welding projects! This will make it SUPER quick and easy for you to adjust the height of your workpieces when cutting and welding!

Bonus 7: Welding Cart Project ($27 Value)

A welding cart is an absolute MUST HAVE when you begin welding because you need to mobilize yourself when starting a welding project. This video will show you in detail how to build your first welding cart, right down to the dimensions you need to use, how to cut the angle iron, how to frame up the cart so it's square, how to attach the wheels, and a LOT more!

WHEW!

That's a lot of goodies ...and you get it all FREE when you
try my entire mig welding training system for $27.

Go here right now and claim your copy before they're all gone! (Oh, and I'm limiting this sale to the first 50 who buy. It's just too good of a deal for me to let everyone in at this price.)

Click the special 70% off link below, but remember this is for your eyes only. Please don't share this link.
Enter Coupon Code: 27Now

==> www.makemoneywelding.com/flash-sale

https://www.makemoneywelding.com/flash-sale?awt_l=5ngAb&awt_m=3lGkk_.IoV._bSj

Talk soon,
Garrett

P.S. Remember, this special half off sale ends at midnight tonight, and it only applies to the first 50 who respond. After that you'll have to pay full price.

If you'd like to get the revolutionary MIG Welding training system
for beginners that 5,478 satisfied customers have used to learn mig welding, and save 70%, then go here now:

Enter Coupon Code: 27Now

==> www.makemoneywelding.com/flash-sale

https://www.makemoneywelding.com/flash-sale?awt_l=5ngAb&awt_m=3lGkk_.IoV._bSj

P.P.S. Please don't share this link around as it's just for you...
4600 Monterey Oaks Blvd #2211, Austin, TX 78749, USA

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TMzMnOysbLRs7CycbGzMnLRGtMwcjEwMTAyM