Ms. Szilagyi, give the gift that keeps on giving this Christmas!

From: Time <time_at_timemagazineeurope.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 13:55:49 +0100 (CET)
Untitled Document
TIME

New Content Store Element

GIVE THE GIFT OF TIME!

A subscription to TIME Magazine.  The perfect gift with award winning in depth reporting along with iconic photography. Tick someone off that Christmas list now by simply clicking on the link below.

Give a 1-year gift subscription to TIME with huge savings off the cover price.

New Content Store Element

You have received this promotional e-mail as a current or previous subscriber to TIME Magazine.

To learn more about our information practices read our Privacy Policy.

Customer services can be reached at time.europe@customersvc.com or +31 20 4874 232.

iPad and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries.

Android is a trademark of Google Inc.

Click here to unsubscribe